In reference to: 3.6
For technical support
If you are having issues with your service, contact CIRBN 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (309) 820-7321. The CIRBN operations center is operated by the Illinois State University Help Desk.
In reference to: Exhibit A: Section F and G
Standard maintenance schedule
There are no scheduled outages at this time. Please check back for information on any scheduled outages for maintenance, rearrangement, or testing.
CIRBN will contact the subscribers to schedule any dates and times necessary to perform maintenance on the hardware.
In reference to: 3.5
If a customer experiences equipment failure and CIRBN determines that the equipment has a manufacturing defect, the limited warranty will apply. If the equipment fails as a result of a manufacturing defect after the limited warranty has expired or fails for any other reason, the customer may request that CIRBN deliver replacement equipment in accordance. A fee for assessing and delivering the new equipment (providing the limited warranty is not in effect) may be assessed and will be based upon the type of equipment being replaced and assessment/installation labor.
In reference to 3.7.5
Charges for services are dependent on multiple variables unique to your organization and needs. CIRBN may assess a fee for technical support if the issue is unrelated to CIRBN equipment and services. For information on charges for services, contact info@CIRBN.org.
In reference to 3.8.
Upon termination of service, contact info@CIRBN.org to schedule the return of equipment. Equipment will be tested and checked in at that time by a CIRBN staff member.
In reference to 4.1.5
All CIRBN customers are responsible for adhering to the Agreement, Service Plan, and Schedule of Fees as outlined in the Customer Service Agreement as well as the policies listed below.
In reference to 4.3
Customer agrees to:
- Ensure that all users accessing the Network through this Agreement maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct, Internet etiquette, accountability and responsibility in the use of the Network and related services and facilities, including strict compliance with the policies of network providers accessed by Customer.
- Use the Network, Services, and Equipment in strict accordance with all copyrights, trademarks, patents and other proprietary rights applicable to such use for the purposes of this Agreement.
- Not use the Service for any unlawful, abusive, or fraudulent purpose, including without limitation, using the Service in a way that a) interferes with CIRBN’s ability to provide service to CIRBN customers; b) avoids Customer’s obligation to pay for the Services; c) constitutes a criminal offense; d) gives rise to a civil liability; or e) otherwise violates any law, order, ordinance, governmental requirement, regulation, or this Agreement.
- Upon notice from CIRBN indicating abuse (Originating SPAM, virus, hacking DoS/DDoS attacks or other compromised activity) take appropriate and timely measures to secure or disconnect any user nodes attached to and receiving services from the Network.
- Be responsible for all access to the Services through Customer's account or password(s), whether or not authorized by Customer, and for any and all fees and expenses incurred for the Services.
- Not upload, post, or otherwise publish on, through or over the Services, and must not seek on, through or over the Services, any software, file, information, communication, or other content which:(a) violates or infringes upon the rights of CIRBN or any third party; (b) adversely affects the performance or availability of the Services; or (c) contains any virus, worm, cancelbot, harmful component, or corrupted data.
- Not use the Services for any illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of this Agreement.
- Resale of CIRBN services without the express prior written consent of CIRBN unless you are an authorized Service Provider.
- Export, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
Acceptable Use Policy Updates
- CIRBN reserves the right to modify this policy at any time by updating the Acceptable Use Policy on the CIRBN website: www.cirbn.org.